Frostworld Dedicated Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostworld Dedicated Minecraft Server

Minecraft server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server in Peril!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shanaynay2u1

Shanaynay2u1

Server in Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Server in Peril!   Server in Peril! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:31 am

As you all know the server is down as of now..but before it went down there were tons of corruption,power abuse,ect. A few Loyal Admins need to try to get things organized back together.With all the grifed town experiences and such,it might be a good idea to wipe the server clean and start fresh(If that's not what there already doing) A new world and maybe a help full log to see who is who with all the disorganization and chaos i can not tell whats what...I personally think the server was very fun! but its being dragged down with all of the crap going on i mean random people spamming the crap out of the server! Well that's all i have to say,well also i am wondering where my 1500$ town went it was removed and why?It was and is frustrating but i think its about time for a New World.Any One Agree?
Back to top Go down
MCPyro

MCPyro

Server in Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Server in Peril! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Shanaynay2u1 wrote:
As you all know the server is down as of now..but before it went down there were tons of corruption,power abuse,ect. A few Loyal Admins need to try to get things organized back together.With all the grifed town experiences and such,it might be a good idea to wipe the server clean and start fresh(If that's not what there already doing) A new world and maybe a help full log to see who is who with all the disorganization and chaos i can not tell whats what...I personally think the server was very fun! but its being dragged down with all of the crap going on i mean random people spamming the crap out of the server! Well that's all i have to say,well also i am wondering where my 1500$ town went it was removed and why?It was and is frustrating but i think its about time for a New World.Any One Agree?

Well, I am a mod on the server, and all I can say is that someone has made a post on some hacking forum, so now we are under attack from spammers, people DDOSing the server, and other, more complicated things. So, what I recommend is going into the largest town possible, preferably an admin town, and that will give you better protection from griefers. The reason your city disappeared is because the towny plugin failed, and all towns had to start fresh, unless they were really old towns, as of the fact we had to use server backups. Hope this tip helps,
-MCPyro
Back to top Go down
Shanaynay2u1

Shanaynay2u1

Server in Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Server in Peril! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:53 am

Thanks for your reply,its just the server has been down for some time im looking forward to using it again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server in Peril! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server in Peril!   Server in Peril! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server in Peril!
Page 1 of 1