Frostworld Dedicated Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostworld Dedicated Minecraft Server

Minecraft server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This server is retarded ...

Go down 
+3
freddy
MCPyro
The_4rch1t3ct
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The_4rch1t3ct

This server is retarded ... Empty
PostSubject: This server is retarded ...   This server is retarded ... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:34 pm

fucking 7 year olds asking to be oped just because they "register"

fucking 7 year olds being op

fucking idiots oping 7 year olds

fucking retarded mods

fucking retarded players

Retarded protection system

FUCKING DIAMOND INFLATION

= FUCKING RETARED SERVER

now ... I just registered and i have proven it by posting this. Could i get oped now ?

Btw, McPyro is a fucking cocksucker and needs to finish kindergarden
Back to top Go down
MCPyro

MCPyro

PostSubject: Reply   This server is retarded ... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:47 pm

The_4rch1t3ct wrote:

fucking retarded mods

fucking retarded players

= FUCKING RETARED SERVER

now ... I just registered and i have proven it by posting this. Could i get oped now ?

(ALL CAPS RAGE!!! Very Happy )Okay first of all, I caught you griefing. Second of all, I didn't ban you, it was AnjoCaido, an admin. After all these things you have said you expect to be opped? Looks like you need to finish kindergarten. So dude, just do two things. Get off our server if you hate it so much. Second of all, learn to spell.
-MCPyro
Back to top Go down
freddy

PostSubject: Re: This server is retarded ...   This server is retarded ... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:52 pm

shut up please....if you hate the server, feel free to get the fuck out. Also, only 7 year olds like you argue like this......
Back to top Go down
The_4rch1t3ct

PostSubject: Re: This server is retarded ...   This server is retarded ... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:05 pm

freddy wrote:
shut up please....if you hate the server, feel free to get the fuck out. Also, only 7 year olds like you argue like this......

Yeah ? when did I start arguing ? I made a post and you replied to it, its you who is arguing. Grow some brains, do you think im still on the server ? You just proved your one of the fucking retards on the server.
Back to top Go down
The_4rch1t3ct

PostSubject: Re: This server is retarded ...   This server is retarded ... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:16 pm

MCPyro wrote:
The_4rch1t3ct wrote:

fucking retarded mods

fucking retarded players

= FUCKING RETARED SERVER

(ALL CAPS RAGE!!! Very Happy )Okay first of all, I caught you griefing. Second of all, I didn't ban you, it was AnjoCaido, an admin. After all these things you have said you expect to be opped? Looks like you need to finish kindergarten. So dude, just do two things. Get off our server if you hate it so much. Second of all, learn to spell.
-MCPyro

Yeah I obviously expect to get opped while I am permanantly banned from the server. You fucking retard affraid why do you tell me to "get off our server" when im fucking banned from it? and tell me what the fuck i spellt wrong ... MOTHER FUCKER
Back to top Go down
caschkerke

PostSubject: Re: This server is retarded ...   This server is retarded ... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:45 pm

The_4rch1t3ct wrote:
MCPyro wrote:
The_4rch1t3ct wrote:

fucking retarded mods

fucking retarded players

= FUCKING RETARED SERVER

-MCPyro

Yeah I obviously expect to get opped while I am permanantly banned from the server. You fucking retard affraid why do you tell me to "get off our server" when im fucking banned from it? and tell me what the fuck i spellt wrong ... MOTHER FUCKER

Well. You just wrote "spellt" Which whether it is a word or not is spelled spelt. Also, you spelled permanently incorrect as well. So I know you obviously dont pay much attention, but there is a spell check. Idiot.
Back to top Go down
The_4rch1t3ct

PostSubject: Re: This server is retarded ...   This server is retarded ... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:56 pm

caschkerke wrote:
The_4rch1t3ct wrote:
MCPyro wrote:
The_4rch1t3ct wrote:

fucking retarded mods

fucking retarded players

= FUCKING RETARED SERVER

-MCPyro

Well. You just wrote "spellt" Which whether it is a word or not is spelled spelt. Also, you spelled permanently incorrect as well. So I know you obviously dont pay much attention, but there is a spell check. Idiot.

Yes there is a spell check and its not set to english. But does my spelling really matter? Fuck off dipshit.
Back to top Go down
MCPyro

MCPyro

PostSubject: Re: This server is retarded ...   This server is retarded ... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:10 pm

The_4rch1t3ct wrote:
caschkerke wrote:
The_4rch1t3ct wrote:
MCPyro wrote:
The_4rch1t3ct wrote:

fucking retarded mods

fucking retarded players

= FUCKING RETARED SERVER

-MCPyro

Yes there is a spell check and its not set to english. But does my spelling really matter? Fuck off dipshit.

If you really hate this server THAT MUCH then just gtfo of our forums.
-MCPyro
Back to top Go down
The_4rch1t3ct

PostSubject: Re: This server is retarded ...   This server is retarded ... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:12 pm

MCPyro wrote:
The_4rch1t3ct wrote:
caschkerke wrote:
The_4rch1t3ct wrote:
MCPyro wrote:
The_4rch1t3ct wrote:

fucking retarded mods

fucking retarded players

= FUCKING RETARED SERVER

-MCPyro

If you really hate this server THAT MUCH then just gtfo of our forums.
-MCPyro

Um... No Smile I never said I disliked this fine forum.
Back to top Go down
Andymo5000

PostSubject: Re: This server is retarded ...   This server is retarded ... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:21 pm

Screw you just gtfo our forums idiot

-Andy
Back to top Go down
yasindu

PostSubject: Lol this is funny   This server is retarded ... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:42 am

ok ok this is funny as hell but i just need to say lol! u suk shit architect get a life u loser
Back to top Go down
Fearme45

Fearme45

PostSubject: lol this is funny   This server is retarded ... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:20 pm

i agree with aysindu this is funny but seriosly guys stop fighting even thought this is as funny as shit just stop i swear and if you hate this server that much gtfo fourm to then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This server is retarded ...   This server is retarded ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This server is retarded ...
Page 1 of 1