Frostworld Dedicated Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostworld Dedicated Minecraft Server

Minecraft server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Op requests

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andymo5000

Op requests Empty
PostSubject: Op requests   Op requests I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:37 am

If you wish to be op, set it out like this and make sure you be truthful!
If your application was good enough you will receive a message! (make sure you post it on this topic)

1. In-game name:
2. Previous bans:
3. have you voted:
4. why you think you should be op:
5. Server Refferals:
6. Additional Info:
Back to top Go down
Andymo5000

Op requests Empty
PostSubject: Example   Op requests I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:39 am

My example of mine:

1. In-game name: Andymo5000
2. Previous bans: None
3. have you voted: ya!
4. why you think you should be op: I am a great player and will serve all Minecrafters!
5. Server Refferals: Bjsnow
6. Additional Info: I I love you Minecraft and I am a great team player!
Back to top Go down
diamondnova

Op requests Empty
PostSubject: ok soz andy......   Op requests I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:01 pm

1.my ingame name is...... diamondnova!

2.yes twice but that was for giving away free items like iron picks to new players aand theother one was they thought i used x ray which i dont because im such a good miner:) but this was in other servers not this one!

3.yes once

4. well...... i am very trustworthy i will help out everyone of this server i will donate my time onto this server and help it be a better placed. i do not swear i have lots of friends on this server and i will look after this server in ur absence.

5.whats a server refferal if it is what i think it is supernovaatom and limabeans

6. finally im the nation assitant for canada and town assotant for ottawa and ive built the notice board in ottawa and the public nether portal.

ty and im hoping that ill be accepted tytytytytytytytytytyty
Back to top Go down
freddy

Op requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Op requests   Op requests I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:52 pm

Please create new post.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Andymo5000

Op requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Op requests   Op requests I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:10 pm

diamondnova wrote:
1.my ingame name is...... diamondnova!

2.yes twice but that was for giving away free items like iron picks to new players aand theother one was they thought i used x ray which i dont because im such a good miner:) but this was in other servers not this one!

3.yes once

4. well...... i am very trustworthy i will help out everyone of this server i will donate my time onto this server and help it be a better placed. i do not swear i have lots of friends on this server and i will look after this server in ur absence.

5.whats a server refferal if it is what i think it is supernovaatom and limabeans

6. finally im the nation assitant for canada and town assotant for ottawa and ive built the notice board in ottawa and the public nether portal.

ty and im hoping that ill be accepted tytytytytytytytytytyty

pretty good, A server referral is who invited you into the server.
Back to top Go down
diamondnova

Op requests Empty
PostSubject: did i get oped?   Op requests I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:10 am

ok so am i an op?

and also no one invited me to the server i found it by serching and im glad i did! Wink

also is the server down??? i cant get on? lol im glad u like it ty andy and i hop im oped tyty

yours sincerely diamondnova
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Op requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Op requests   Op requests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Op requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frostworld Dedicated Minecraft Server :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: