Frostworld Dedicated Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostworld Dedicated Minecraft Server

Minecraft server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Could I be opped?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
caschkerke

Could I be opped? Empty
PostSubject: Could I be opped?   Could I be opped? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:08 pm

Hey, I figured I would toss in a request to be opped. I believe we can mainly spawn items into the game, but if you need help managing the server, or making sure people are following the rules, I can help you with that as well. I also understand basic World Edit commands, and have been a mod on 2 past servers, and once ran a server. Also, if you are wanting to organize spawn, get some safe area set up for it, I could help you out with that. Hope I'll be considered, thanks.
Back to top Go down
The_4rch1t3ct

Could I be opped? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could I be opped?   Could I be opped? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:03 pm

caschkerke wrote:
Hey, I figured I would toss in a request to be opped. I believe we can mainly spawn items into the game, but if you need help managing the server, or making sure people are following the rules, I can help you with that as well. I also understand basic World Edit commands, and have been a mod on 2 past servers, and once ran a server. Also, if you are wanting to organize spawn, get some safe area set up for it, I could help you out with that. Hope I'll be considered, thanks.

You will be considered as a fucking retard. Who the fuck is going to op someone who has been banned as a mod on 2 other servers?
Back to top Go down
MCPyro

MCPyro

Could I be opped? Empty
PostSubject: Architect   Could I be opped? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:15 pm

The_4rch1t3ct wrote:
caschkerke wrote:

You will be considered as a fucking retard. Who the fuck is going to op someone who has been banned as a mod on 2 other servers?

Architect, stop trolling our forums. Seriously. You got perma-banned from our server, then you come on our forums and start trolling? This shows just how you don't have a life.
-MCPyro
Back to top Go down
The_4rch1t3ct

Could I be opped? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could I be opped?   Could I be opped? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:18 pm

MCPyro wrote:
The_4rch1t3ct wrote:
caschkerke wrote:

Architect, stop trolling our forums. Seriously. You got perma-banned from our server, then you come on our forums and start trolling? This shows just how you don't have a life.
-MCPyro
Back to top Go down
The_4rch1t3ct

Could I be opped? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could I be opped?   Could I be opped? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:21 pm

The_4rch1t3ct wrote:
MCPyro wrote:
The_4rch1t3ct wrote:
caschkerke wrote:

-MCPyro

I'm trolling on the forum - i dont have a life

You tell the troll to stop trolling - what an amazing life you have Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Could I be opped? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could I be opped?   Could I be opped? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could I be opped?
Page 1 of 1