Frostworld Dedicated Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostworld Dedicated Minecraft Server

Minecraft server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ipwnutrol abuse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xElectr0Head

ipwnutrol abuse Empty
PostSubject: ipwnutrol abuse   ipwnutrol abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:13 am

So here, today moderator ipwnutrol kicked me from the server and disbanded my faction+ stole everything from our chests and nuked..And deoped me and my friend nad kicked us from the server.Please respond to this message and de-op ipwnutrol pale
Back to top Go down
Domkeq

ipwnutrol abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: ipwnutrol abuse   ipwnutrol abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:21 am

He de-oped me too for nothing.
Back to top Go down
xElectr0Head

ipwnutrol abuse Empty
PostSubject: More   ipwnutrol abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:24 am

Btw i recorded a video but i dont know how to upload it, or ill put it in youtube after like 1 hour
Back to top Go down
freddy

ipwnutrol abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: ipwnutrol abuse   ipwnutrol abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:25 am

NUKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i didnt do the kicking...someone else did
Back to top Go down
freddy

ipwnutrol abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: ipwnutrol abuse   ipwnutrol abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:27 am

And you werent even online when ur faction was disbanded and ur chests were supposedly emptied so how do you know I did it....just cause I was at your faction home doesnt mean im automatically guilty...i was checking to see what domkeq was doing
Back to top Go down
xElectr0Head

ipwnutrol abuse Empty
PostSubject: by the way   ipwnutrol abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:30 am

i asked other op (lookslegit) he said that ipwntol deoped you and kicked you from the server...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ipwnutrol abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: ipwnutrol abuse   ipwnutrol abuse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ipwnutrol abuse
Page 1 of 1