Frostworld Dedicated Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostworld Dedicated Minecraft Server

Minecraft server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Op me- xElectr0Head

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xElectr0Head

Op me- xElectr0Head Empty
PostSubject: Op me- xElectr0Head   Op me- xElectr0Head I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:10 am

i lost my op , someone deoped me , and stole everything from the chest , it's me xElectr0Head , please give me my op back.
Back to top Go down
Domkeq

PostSubject: Re: Op me- xElectr0Head   Op me- xElectr0Head I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:23 am

Me too de-oped for unknown reason.Please give my op back Neutral
Back to top Go down
freddy

PostSubject: Re: Op me- xElectr0Head   Op me- xElectr0Head I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:24 am

NUKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MCPyro

MCPyro

PostSubject: Reply   Op me- xElectr0Head I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:33 pm

You guys, I will take it up with the admins and see if they will de-op lookslegit because he seems to not know much about being a mod on a server. Sorry about all this trouble, I will definately look in to it.
-MCPyro
Back to top Go down
Andymo5000

PostSubject: Re: Op me- xElectr0Head   Op me- xElectr0Head I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:14 am

MCPyro wrote:
You guys, I will take it up with the admins and see if they will de-op lookslegit because he seems to not know much about being a mod on a server. Sorry about all this trouble, I will definately look in to it.
-MCPyro

Let me join you mate, I am a sensible mod and well xElectr0's friend so I'll help with this problem.

-Andy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Op me- xElectr0Head   Op me- xElectr0Head I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Op me- xElectr0Head
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frostworld Dedicated Minecraft Server :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: