Frostworld Dedicated Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostworld Dedicated Minecraft Server

Minecraft server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Op Application ( Jayjay36 )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayjay36

Op Application ( Jayjay36 ) Empty
PostSubject: Op Application ( Jayjay36 )   Op Application ( Jayjay36 ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:22 pm

IGN: Jayjay36

Name: James Mcconville

Why I Want Op: Well, as everyone says "To help people" - a lot of people say that because it sounds caring or helpful, When I say it, I really do mean it, I haven't had any 'Real' Experience of being an op, but I have had my own server - It Was A small server for my friends and I - I would be very dedicated to my op job if I get it.

Why I Should Get Op: I obviously cant force you to pick me, I understand you will pick someone who you thinks right for the job. I think you should pick me because I'm respectful to others, I help with what I can, I would be on everyday, I don't tolerate griefing, racism or offending, I am also very honest about myself.

Information About Myself: Well I am 13 years old, I live in a small city called Dundee which is located in Scotland, I have quite a big family so I'm not going into too much detail, I would say I was more mature than imature, I'm Passionate about building in minecraft - I'm not that good but practise makes perfect doesn't it. Thanks for taking time to read this.
Back to top Go down
Jayjay36

PostSubject: What Happened ?   Op Application ( Jayjay36 ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:24 pm

I just finished making this application, I went on to the server and it said banned for spamming? I didn't do any spamming.

I understand how the plugin works but I was busy doing my application for op when i got banned, I haven't even spoke more that 50 times yet
Back to top Go down
MCPyro

MCPyro

PostSubject: Reply   Op Application ( Jayjay36 ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:38 pm

Jayjay36 wrote:
I just finished making this application, I went on to the server and it said banned for spamming? I didn't do any spamming.

I understand how the plugin works but I was busy doing my application for op when i got banned, I haven't even spoke more that 50 times yet

We have a plugin that stops spamming, so you can only type 50 messages a minute, if you exceed that limit, you get kicked. You get kicked multiple times then you get banned. This plugin seems to be causing more harm than help, so I will talk to DJ about it.
-MCPyro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Op Application ( Jayjay36 )   Op Application ( Jayjay36 ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Op Application ( Jayjay36 )
Page 1 of 1