Frostworld Dedicated Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostworld Dedicated Minecraft Server

Minecraft server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helldome is abusing Mod powers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
freddy

Helldome is abusing Mod powers Empty
PostSubject: Helldome is abusing Mod powers   Helldome is abusing Mod powers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Over a period of 10 minutes, Helldome is abusing his power. First, he Deops me, when he does that have the permission to do so. DJ stated I could be op after 5 days, a month ago. Next, Helldome is opping newcommers, which is just total messing up the game. Lastly, the fact that helldome is even jailing innocent suspects of griefs is stupid. Whitey was jailed for no apparently reason be because helldome acts all mature and thinks hes the police. Finally, Helldome banned two other people because they were also suspects of grief. I really hope you take consideration of his position of mod and change it to "abuser".
Back to top Go down
Helldome

PostSubject: Actual Reasons   Helldome is abusing Mod powers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:24 pm

I have deopped freddy because he was a op and had no signs of that he was a moderator. I have not seen a prefix on him therefore i believe he was a op through other reasons. I have deopped him because he has not been approved as a moderator because he didnt have the signs.
Another statement i have not opped any newcomers at all and if you would like please check the logs for my reasons.
Whitey was not jailed by me and the only reason i jail people is because of the massive amounts of spawn killing therefore at least if i have not kept track i was not the one that jailed whitey
Back to top Go down
MCPyro

MCPyro

PostSubject: Reply   Helldome is abusing Mod powers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Freddy, I was the one who jailed whitey, and I jail people when I suspect them of something so I can interview them. If they are innocent, I un-jail them, and if they are guilty, I leave them there. I find it is an effective system. Whitey was, by my deduction, guily, so I left him in jail.
-MCPyro
Back to top Go down
freddy

PostSubject: Re: Helldome is abusing Mod powers   Helldome is abusing Mod powers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:32 pm

ok sory for the suspicion
Back to top Go down
Andymo5000

PostSubject: Mod abusing   Helldome is abusing Mod powers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:20 am

Serously I have had 24 complaints about mods/ops abusing power's and I am sick of it!
Plz mods and ops respect that those powers are a gift not a right!
Please take this under concideration,
Thanks

-Andy

(P.S I know you already sorted it out, I just thought I'll put my bit in)
Back to top Go down
Fearme45

Fearme45

PostSubject: Re: Helldome is abusing Mod powers   Helldome is abusing Mod powers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:11 pm

well im a mod and op the only thing ive used was world edit to fix up my base after being griefed thats all i hope i dont get jail or anything

-Fearme45
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helldome is abusing Mod powers   Helldome is abusing Mod powers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helldome is abusing Mod powers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frostworld Dedicated Minecraft Server :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: