Frostworld Dedicated Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostworld Dedicated Minecraft Server

Minecraft server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHY AM I BANNED!!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EhMonEatDaPooPoo

WHY AM I BANNED!!? Empty
PostSubject: WHY AM I BANNED!!?   WHY AM I BANNED!!? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:58 pm

I left the server then when i returned it said i was banned for spamming!!! I didnt even spam!!
Back to top Go down
MCPyro

MCPyro

WHY AM I BANNED!!? Empty
PostSubject: Reply   WHY AM I BANNED!!? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:42 pm

EhMonEatDaPooPoo wrote:
I left the server then when i returned it said i was banned for spamming!!! I didnt even spam!!

I have had to reply to many people about this plugin, but anyways, the way this plugin works is it only allows users to post 50 messages a minute, if you exceed this limit, it kicks you. If it has to kick you multiple times it will ban you. You were not banned for spamming but for this plugin. I will talk to DJ about removing it, as it seems to be causing more trouble than help.
-MCPyro
Back to top Go down
Helldome

WHY AM I BANNED!!? Empty
PostSubject: Aplogize   WHY AM I BANNED!!? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:03 pm

I aplogize for the server being like this but its the best way to keep away certain spammers we will deal with this as i talk to dj about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHY AM I BANNED!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY AM I BANNED!!?   WHY AM I BANNED!!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY AM I BANNED!!?
Page 1 of 1